Discussion in 'General Gossip, Troll Wars & Game Development' started by WildPhoenix, Jan 22, 2010.
contact me at email@example.com and ill explain to u want i need ty
A spell checker, capital letters and punctuation?
There are ways to solicit developers and ways not to. Guess which this is?
Odds on it's:
- an RPG
- Tactical elements
- A large job tree
- Set in space but also steampunk and on planets
- lots of hats and other customisation
- shooter sections and stealth sections
- you can buy your own space ship and do what you want just like in Eve
- you can power up your sword to whatever you like, everyone has a sword but you can also change it to an axe or a hammer or like a frozen tuna and other stuff, there's cool pvp
- everything good about warcraft, eve, aeon, and runescape and none of the bad bits, except better
- swing by his deviant art page for concept work examples
- also since he has no development experience we have to do all the development for a 30% cut, he has the ideas and might write the story, or just the storyline. Or maybe the characters. But the ideas are important enough that this warrants a share of most of the profits.
Haowan, how did you find out about the game I am making?!?!?!
Activision's new hiring policy?
"I've designed a game - it's the bestest new game in the world - i need a developer to make me it"
.. Hang on, it's not Tim is it?
Strange you just resurected a thread from january?
There was a bizarre piece of spam. Looked like some auto-generated text.
Please don't bother replying to spam. I just delete it, and then your comments either disappear, or just look odd. If you must do something, report it using the little red and white triangular thing.
You should have left it, it was such an odd bit of spam, not even linking to a website as usually happens.
They tend to edit their posts or signature once they're past the post / time threshold of automated anti-spam system, and once their posts have slipped from the forum top so nobody notices. It's better to delete+ban.
You have clearly stolen MY game idea
Well that was interesting.