The Chaos Engine  

Go Back   The Chaos Engine > The Games Industry > General Gossip, Troll Wars & Game Development
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Brian Beuken
Boring Old Fart
One Of Us

Location: Breda, Holland, where I get to teach all the bad habits I picked up to young impressionable minds.
Brian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,264 Posts
Groans: 101
Groaned at 192 Times in 132 Posts
Executive Masters in Media Innovation, in The Netherlands

This might be of interest to anyone seeking to attain some educational qualifications to help get into the industry, or those who want to try to gain further advancement in a company which places value on educational qualifications rather than time served or indeed for those who just want to expand their educational experience

NHTV is offering an Executive Master of Media Innovation program starting in January 2011. There is a link
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to the standard Masters programme which has already started but gives a good overview of the course and the modules invovled.
The "Executive" program (link
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is essentially the same but targeted at working professionals rather than post grads, a relevent degree in media or business is considered a requirement, but depending on experience and other credits, it may not be needed.

Places are limited but there are spots still available (8 at the last count)
The course is based in Breda/Almere The Netherlands, and attendance is needed 10 times over the course of a year (basically each month for 2.5 days, so its long weekends),.

If anyone is interested, please pm me, I'll put you in touch with the relevent people and get more accurate information for you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brian Beuken is online now   Reply With Quote