The Chaos Engine  

Go Back   The Chaos Engine > The Chaos Engine Forums > Front Page
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Prof. Shminky
Truth Wrangler
Administrator

Prof. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond reputeProf. Shminky has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 5,695 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 39
Groaned at 97 Times in 38 Posts
... and a fond farewell!

As some of you may already be aware, I am taking an extended leave from work, my life in general and The Chaos Engine website. While I may drop in from time to time, I am not planning on spending my sabbatical running around copying and pasting my journal notes in to threads here and I'm certainly not going to be sorting out your requests for applications and vouches to let your friends in to the forums...

If you really want to keep up with my day to say shenanigans then add me on Facebook (link below). And you're going to have to send your PMs to inPhill & Photon from now on. Scotchtober's going to be a pretty hectic month for me (London, The Hague and Dubai are on my itinerary) and I leave for Thailand at the end of the month.

I may see some of you out there and I may see some of you before I leave. Either way, I will miss you all and my infinite love to you good, good people and I'll see you on the flip-side.

This is Professor Phillias Pandemic Shminky signing off...
$bfec01 (30-09-2009), bugger all (13-10-2009), dogchow (02-10-2009), Evestay (08-10-2009), introvert (30-09-2009), Jaccident (30-09-2009), jediboy (20-12-2010), Kemper Boyd (29-09-2009), Larry Giddon (29-09-2009), MAD_MAX007 (05-11-2009), NightSod (02-10-2009), PeterM (29-09-2009), Pizzicato (25-10-2009), pro (29-09-2009), roskelld (29-09-2009), yaustar (17-10-2009)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Prof. Shminky For This Un-useful Post:
Jinglejingle (18-05-2010)
Old 29-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Xajin
Manic Miner
One Of Us

Xajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond reputeXajin has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 5,541 Times in 2,319 Posts
Groans: 219
Groaned at 433 Times in 192 Posts
Thank fuck he finally got the hint.
Jimmy Thicker (29-09-2009)
Old 29-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #3
Robert Swan
Gaming God
One Of Us

Robert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud ofRobert Swan has much to be proud of
Thanked 1,088 Times in 409 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 16 Times in 12 Posts
I don't know why you lie about where you are going. We all know you are currently in Switzerland, waiting for a "holiday" in the US.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Robert Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert Swan For This Useful Post:
urgaffel (29-09-2009), Xajin (29-09-2009)
Old 29-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
Mouseshadow
Mei and the Kittenbus.
One Of Us

Location: Exactly where I want to be. Give or take 6000 miles.
Mouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud ofMouseshadow has much to be proud of
Thanked 5,734 Times in 2,144 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 41 Times in 34 Posts
Have fun. I've just had a month in the far east and I want to do it for longer now. I'm even thinking of doing an English training course...
FB added...

Last edited by Mouseshadow : 29-09-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Mouseshadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
urgaffel
Industry Vetran
One Of Us

urgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished roadurgaffel is on a distinguished road
Thanked 2,180 Times in 894 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Swan View Post
I don't know why you lie about where you are going. We all know you are currently in Switzerland, waiting for a "holiday" in the US.
That made me laugh out loud, thanks

Bye Prof, enjoy the ladyboys!

-
-
urgaffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
revenge of c64
Grabthar's hammer
One Of Us

revenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge of c64 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 2,216 Times in 827 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 27 Times in 12 Posts
If you come back before christmas, can we nominate you for "Most Epic Leaving Post 2009" ?

I envy you, sometimes I also fantasize about dropping out in epic style, but unfortunately for you all.. I.. just.. can't.. leave.. yet

revenge of c64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
YourMumsLesbianLover
Gaming God
One Of Us

YourMumsLesbianLover is on a distinguished roadYourMumsLesbianLover is on a distinguished road
Groans: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Epic leaving post? Wasn't that epic really, was it? It was more like "I'll be gone for a bit. My number's written on the notepad by the phone. Feed the cat whilst I'm away, and don't forget to keep paying the electricity bill."

Enjoy yourself!
YourMumsLesbianLover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YourMumsLesbianLover For This Useful Post:
Prof. Shminky (30-09-2009)
Old 29-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
GDave
Gamer
One Of Us

GDave is on a distinguished roadGDave is on a distinguished road
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Woop woop! Have a nice break man, I'm taking 10 days out over Christmas to snowboard in Canada myself. not to hijack your leaving thread or anything... I'm just happy about it.

Although, definitely more happy to hear you're leaving. |insert smiley face that doesn't get me banned|
GDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
Brian Beuken
Boring Old Fart
One Of Us

Location: Breda, Holland, where I get to teach all the bad habits I picked up to young impressionable minds.
Brian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 3,833 Times in 1,218 Posts
Groans: 100
Groaned at 192 Times in 132 Posts
psstt..

has he gone yet?
Brian Beuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
AN_D_K
Gaming God
One Of Us

AN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the roughAN_D_K is a jewel in the rough
Thanked 1,227 Times in 436 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 17 Times in 11 Posts
Now we know he's gone ...is he worth robbing?
AN_D_K is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AN_D_K For This Useful Post:
Sabotander (30-09-2009)
Old 30-09-2009, 10:01 AM   #11
Jaccident
Complete Tit
One Of Us

Jaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant futureJaccident has a brilliant future
Thanked 2,387 Times in 924 Posts
Groans: 50
Groaned at 56 Times in 29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AN_D_K View Post
Now we know he's gone ...is he worth robbing?
Nah he sold everything, remember?

See you Matt, love you like a brother...actually I really dislike my brother, love you more than a brother...no that just sounds weird.

Jaccident's Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Syreen approaches"
Jaccident is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
vertigo
Hardcore Gamer
One Of Us

vertigo has a spectacular aura aboutvertigo has a spectacular aura aboutvertigo has a spectacular aura aboutvertigo has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 14
Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy!

We'll be fine. Dont worry about us.
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #13
kakahi
So much trash
One Of Us

kakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud ofkakahi has much to be proud of
Thanked 1,269 Times in 401 Posts
Groans: 69
Groaned at 32 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMumsLesbianLover View Post
Epic leaving post? Wasn't that epic really, was it? It was more like "I'll be gone for a bit. My number's written on the notepad by the phone. Feed the cat whilst I'm away, and don't forget to keep paying the electricity bill."Enjoy yourself!
Is that you mom?!
kakahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #14
Brian Beuken
Boring Old Fart
One Of Us

Location: Breda, Holland, where I get to teach all the bad habits I picked up to young impressionable minds.
Brian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond reputeBrian Beuken has a reputation beyond repute
Thanked 3,833 Times in 1,218 Posts
Groans: 100
Groaned at 192 Times in 132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakahi View Post
Is that you mom?!
no...its her lesbian lover????

doh!
Brian Beuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:23 AM   #15
Lord Cuze
Sleepless
One Of Us

Lord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud ofLord Cuze has much to be proud of
Thanked 1,647 Times in 766 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts
Bon voyage, and don't forget to wrap the little man up, if you know what i mean.
Lord Cuze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Cuze For This Useful Post:
Prof. Shminky (01-10-2009)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: