The Chaos Engine  

Go Back   The Chaos Engine > The Chaos Engine Forums > Front Page
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
Photon
Lead Cake AI Programmer
One Of Us
Administrator

Photon has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura aboutPhoton has a spectacular aura about
Thanked 1,848 Times in 417 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Happy Chaosmas!!

Unaccustomed as I am to drinking^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hspeaking, I thought I would pen a word or two on this Chaosmas evening. Or something like that, anyway.

Either way, I would like to say once again how chuffed I am with the how the fundraising went, we are once again safe for another year, which is an ace christmas pressie At this rate we will outlast the games industry itself, but hey...

In the new year I hope to put new procedures in place which should hopefully get us back into the shape we once were, especially with regard to the gatekeeper position, however we also have a few other upgrades to throw into the mix, time willing.

Anyway for now, eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we crunch Merry Chaosmas to you all!
Photon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: