PDA

View Full Version : Welcome! :)

milkcarton
20-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Hey there.

This is a little experiment we are starting here. We have noticed that there are plenty of talented and pro-active folks out there who want to break into the industry and are looking for some words of wisdom (or doom), some networking help etc.

This is specifically an "art newbie" forum, so we welcome any questions you newbies have about "how is it like to be a game artist??" or even portfolio critiques. If demand for "code/design" is raised, there may be another newbie forum for that. We'll see.

This is a public forum but I will keep the trash talk to a minimum. Let it be known as a rule that NO PERSONAL INSULTS are allowed in this forum. Unless you are providing constructive criticism, DO NOT randomly just make fun of other people's work. I WILL be an iron bitch about any bullying so you have been warned.

Keep it clean and civil and let's try to do a good thing here. :)
Have fun and let's have a go.

Pinky
06-06-2008, 08:43 PM
A little old lady goes to the doctor ... and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent." The doctor says, "I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week." The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's start working on your hearing."

nice, the spam bots tell jokes!

Bryzklee
06-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Can we keep him?

inpHilltr8r
06-06-2008, 09:29 PM
No, he's been taken out back and shot, like all the others.

Ethereal
07-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I miss MilkCarton!

revenge of c64
03-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I have only one piece of advice to aspiring game artists: Listen to Lemmy!

Motorhead
(Don't let 'Em) Grind ya Down Lyrics:
People gonna make ya wonder if you're right
Keep ya wide awake and worried late at night
Why don't ya tell'em to beat it
Why don't ya tell'em to eat it
Just a bunch of clowns
Don't let'em grind ya down

Sons of bitches, crocodile tears in their eyes
We scare'em shitless just by showin' up alive
Why don't you tell'em to shove it
They might as well love it